The Epiphany Church Cemetery
The property for the cemetery was purchased in 1925. Additional land was donated in the 1950’s. The cemetery was expanded in 2003 and the sale of graves continues. The Constitution and By Laws of Epiphany Cemetery were last updated in 2014. A memorial Garden for the interment of cremains is currently in the planning stages. Three trustees, appointed by the Vestry, manage the cemetery’s operations.
Contact for Available Lots